• A lil' side note

    HRM Shaker is a great blog that aims to deliver you with the best random material this thing called the interwebs has to offer. Come and check up often as we are always updating the blog with great stuff!

    Buton

  • I guess most of today's companies name their products after fruits just to sound more eco-friendly and mainstream. Heck you'd think I'm a farmer if I told about all the gadgets I own.

    This video pokes just at that absurdity, also it kinda clarifies a question I've been asking myself : What do we sound like to the generations before us for whom Apples and Blackberries were actually apples and blackberries?

    Hilarity ensues after the break.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2011 HRM Shaker All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.