• A lil' side note

    HRM Shaker is a great blog that aims to deliver you with the best random material this thing called the interwebs has to offer. Come and check up often as we are always updating the blog with great stuff!

    Buton

  • A dad and his daughter singing.

    One of the most inspiring videos I've seen in a while.

    Simple yet it warms you up on the inside like hot coco on a cold winter day.

    I only wish that when I have my own daughter that we would share moments like these.

    Also I bet that after watching the video you're going to be curious about who these two are, as did I. And here's a link that I found that explains the story behind this video, a heartbreaking story.

    Check it out after the break,
    Enjoy!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2011 HRM Shaker All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.