• A lil' side note

    HRM Shaker is a great blog that aims to deliver you with the best random material this thing called the interwebs has to offer. Come and check up often as we are always updating the blog with great stuff!

    Buton


  • Standing there. On the edge. Ready to jump. Ready to fall down. Ready to fall deep. Ready to fall under.
    My heart beats like a bass drum. Thumping. My adrenaline rising. My eyes dilating.
    This is it.
    This is the moment.
    ....
    Everything goes quiet. Yet I can still hear my heart. Pounding. Faster. Faster. Faster. 
    It all goes white. 
    As I come too, I find myself surfing in a sea of oscillating arms. Wipe out. 
    It all goes white again. 
    The throbbing gets louder.
    I open my eyes. I can see... me.
    She approaches me. She talks to me. She touches me. She wants me.
    We collide.  Enveloped in a vortex of feeling. 
    I can see... me.
    Dividing.
    Multiplying.
    Aggregating.
    Running.
    Running towards the light.
    It all goes white. 
    Yet I can still hear it. My heart. It won't stop thumping. It won't stop pounding. It won't stop throbbing.
    I am alive. But dark.
    I see her. She smiles. She's light.
    Two sides of the same coin. We flip. Probability.
    It's all just a game. Chance.
    We flip. 
    I feel feeling. I feel it building. Supernova.
    It all goes white.
    My heart cracking like thunder. 
    Black rain drops on my eyes. It's coming.
    I feel feeling. I feel it building. Hiroshima.
    It's all just a game. Chance.
    We flip. 
    It's tails. You win.

    HRM

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    rss
    rss


    Copyright © 2011 HRM Shaker All rights reserved.Powered by Blogger.